Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Weekend After

After the first chemo treatment Mom seemed to do well the first two days. By the third day however thats when things got scarey. Food for her did not taste the same and started to make her sick. Hearing her on the phone and being far away made it really hard. By this time I had gone back to the city to move into my new apartment. I felt like i betrayed her in a way by leaving and honestly wanted to drop out of school right then and there and move back home. however as a Mother she said it would be selfish of her to let me stay and encouraged me to stay in school. I couldn't ask for a better mom with all she is going through she is a tough lady and has not cried once. (in front of me anyway) after a few days of her being sick she was right back on her feet and made it through. This was only the first treatment so there is now only 14 to go and counting....

No comments: